We have reached the pinnacle of success and earned a name as an eminent organization engaged in offering Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate. This powder is widely used in agricultural, chemical, paint and paper industry. We use optimum quality compounds, sourced from trusted vendors to process this powder. Packed in quality approved materials, this powder is available in different quantity packaging options. We offer this Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate at market leading prices.
- Longer shelf life
- Free from adulteration
- Environment friendly
- One common use of TCopper Sulphate is to extract other copper. It works as a agricultural pesticide, fungicide and textile mordant.
- In addition it is significantly useful for water treatment. Being a mordant for cotton and silk; It produces blue and green pigment.
- It is an insecticide for agricultural purpose, antiseptics for wood, bactericide for water, catalyst for tonnage, electro copper, battery carving and so on.
- It's use in mining industry is imperative and it acts as a raw material for other chemicals.
It has Sky blue grainy texture which is soluble in diluted acetic acid and water. Appearance of solution is just like weak acid. Gradually it will effloresce in dry air, which will make the surface generate a substance of white powder. Four crystal water will be lost by Copper sulphate, when 110 degree of heating temperature is achieved, and it will turn into white copper sulphate anhydrous, when the temperature is above 150 degree, afterward it is able to absorb water easily.
Product Name: Copper sulphate pentahydrate
Molecular formula: CuSO4.5H20
CAS NO.: 7758-99-8
EINECS NO.: 231-847-6
Appearance: blue crystal power, crystal power
Application: flotation reagent
Grade: Agriculture Grade,Electro Grade
Copper Sulphate Description :
Chemical name: copper sulfate pentahydrate(Other names: Blue vitriol, Blue store)
Molecular formula: CuSO4.5H20
Blue crystal or powder, free flowing, and soluble in water, without impurities.
Fineness: 20-80 mesh,80 mesh upper
Property: White, fluid powder, its relative density is 3.28, soluble in water, slightly soluble in alco-hol, insoluble in acetone and easily deliquesced in air.
- Packing: 25KGS/50 KGS net p.p.woven bags with P.E. liner
- N.W.:/G.W.: 25.00/25.10KGS
- N.W.:/G.W.: 50.00/50.20KGS
- 20'GP container Loading : 25MTS
- Payment term : TIT, 30% deposit in advance, 70% against copy of B/L or L/C at sight
- Lead time: within 2 weeks upon receiving copy of advance payment.
|Items ||Industrial Grade || Feed Grade ||Agriculture ||Technical |
|CuSo4Ã¢â¬Â¢5H20 ||96% Min ||98% Min ||94% Min ||98.5% Min |
|Purity ||24.50 % ||25% ||24% || 25.07 % |
|Cu ||20 ppm ||20 ppm ||20 ppm || 20 ppm |
|Pb ||0.05% Max ||0.05% Max ||0.05% Max || 0.05% Max |
|Fe ||0,001% Max ||0,001% Max ||0,001% Max || 0,001% Max |
|Co ||0.048% Max ||0.048% Max ||0,001% Max || 0.048% Max |
|Ca ||0.05% Max ||0.05% Max ||0.05% Max || 0.05% Max |
|Ni ||0.05% Max ||0.05% Max ||0.05% Max || 0.05% Max |
|Zn ||0.05% Max ||0.05% Max ||0.05% Max || 0.05% Max |
|As ||20 ppm ||20 ppm ||20 ppm || 20 ppm |
|Hg ||0.1 PPM Max ||0.1 PPM Max ||0.1 PPM Max || 0.1 PPM Max |
|Chloride ||0.013% Max ||0.013% Max ||0.013% Max || 0.013% Max |
|PH ||3.5-4.5 ||3.5-4.5 ||3.5-4.5 || 3.5-4.5 |
|Free Acid ||0.3 ||0.3 ||0.3 ||0.3 |
|Water Insoluble ||0.05% Max ||0.05% Max ||0.05% Max || 0.05% Max |